We are all living very unusual pandemic times. But music can bring us together (although don’t forget to keep the required 2 metres distance) virtually, or physically if you are in quarantine with your loved one. So, when the evening comes and boredom sets in, why not have a dance off or sing-a-long to these lovely songs that will lift your mood and make you feel better?
Find our couples in quarantine playlist here and our self-isolating playlist slightly below.
A. Here is our couples in quarantine playlist:
- Love will keep us together – Captain and Tenille
This song is a very cheerful one and you can find the lyrics online to have a mini karaoke!
- Don’t worry, be happy! – Bobby McFerrin
Who doesn’t know this happy go-lucky song?
- I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
This song will give you hope and bring you some confidence.
- In the air tonight – Phil Collins
Phil Collins says he’s been waiting for it, but we haven’t. Still, it’s a really good song to sing together in the middle of the night.
- It’s the end of the world, as we know it – R.E.M.
Why not bring a little bit of humour to the party and enjoy this classic song? It’s quite thematic.
B. Self isolating? These are the best songs you should listen to:
- Don’t stand so close to me – The Police
It’s quite self explanatory.
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
Cheers to that!
- Somebody that I used to know – Gotye, Kimbra
Applies to everyone you used to know pre-pandemic era.
- You touch me, I touch you back – Cailin Russo
Better don’t do that, but the song is quite good.
- You can’t touch this – MC Hammer
Because. You. Literally. Can’t. Touch. This.